[Dailydrool] Mitchell

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed Mar 4 10:15:23 PST 2009

We were so sorry to hear of Mitchell's trip to the Bridge.  Beverly, you did
everything possible for him, and we were all hoping it would turn out
differently.  I know he left knowing how much he was loved and cared for
until it was time to go.  Our paws are crossed for all of you at this sad
time. We will all miss his stories and his column in the Senior newsletter.
I'm glad Nigel and Lewis are doing their best to offer some
distraction....and I for one don't think 2:15 is too early to drink!  As my
late mom used to say, "Just put the straw in the bottle!" or following
Debbie's lead, the needle for the IV!

Slurps at this sad time,

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes (May 17th calendar girl), Hooter the harrier, and
Moose (ATB)