[Dailydrool] Does your basset complain?

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:56:08 PST 2009

My 11 year old Copper does the exact same thing as Mona!  He starts out low
and moaning and the longer he's ignored, the louder he gets and the higher
in pitch it gets. If food is involved the process speeds up and he goes
straight for the louder higher pitches.

Aeryn (ATB) used to do this.  She would sit and look at you while you were
eating and moan like she was being starved to death (she weighed 98 lbs!)
She would get so loud that our downstairs neighbors could hear her.  One
time they asked me, "Did you have a cow in your apartment last night? It
sounded like something was mooing!"

Brenda- Momslave to Copper (If I moan for long enough they give in just to
get me to be quiet.), Elphaba (I'm paying close attention to how Copper gets
his way.) and Aeryn (ATB) Queen of moaning for food.