[Dailydrool] A Personal Plea!!!!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 11:50:43 PST 2009

Oh My Dog! Please all you Ohio Basset homes (and surrounding
areas!)....Please consider possibly being a foster home for a basset
hound from Ohio Basset Rescue.....please watch the video of just a few
of the wonderful hounds that have been rescued but currently have to be
kenneled for the lack of homes - I know times are tough, but one more 4
legged basset buddy underfoot wouldn't be bad. I am posting this
because I know with help we can get more of these wonderful dogs into a
normal, happy life. All you have to do is fill out a foster home
application and send it on in....go to www.ohiobassetrescue.com......go
now, help these hounds - I would take in another if I thought I could,
but at 5 I am running out of space.....Please, please consider this.
You can really make a difference in not only a pups life, but you will
find you'll make a difference in yours too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dVaQ0uq_Wo

A heartfelt plea from Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey,
Princess, Trixie (our first foster who has now become a family member)
and our newest foster Laverne (thank you for getting me out of the
kennel)