[Dailydrool] floors

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 14:41:09 PST 2009

  I don't know about laminate,  but we USED to use a hard wood floor cleaner along with bleach on our floors.  The guy who just redid the floors said if I want them to look nice for a long time,  ONLY use vinegar and water.  We have hardwoods, and this is the third time I have had them sanded and redone, plus they put new wood in a couple of rooms we added,  so I plan on following his directions. I do know that after a while, they lose the luster with the bleach.  I live in Orlando, and he told me with all the dogs here,  their nails and the sand here will do enough damage, don't add to it!
  Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

  wen
  www.seniorhoundsabound.org