[Dailydrool] GOLD RUSH FOR HOUSE OF PUDDLES

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Thu Mar 5 16:37:46 PST 2009

Howllo Fellow Droolers!

This is Cat, Chaps and Emma checking in to update our fellow droolers
about the GOLD RUSH FOR HOUSE OF PUDDLES!  This is so exciting!  We
are getting ready to push over the 7,000 dollar mark towards our goal
of 10,000 dollars by June of this year!  I am over the MOON with your
donations!

I wanted to howl in because gold is rushing to a huge high!  I monitor
gold prices every day and make sure I cash it in at the peak.  I want
to do all I can for House of Puddles.  All of this is on my website
but the most important site is Firstgiving.  Please take a look!

http://www.firstgiving.com/cathyrudertbassethoundtown

Any old broken bits or unused items you can send to me will be
treasured.  Check the link above for the address to send your
donations.  I have really become attached to this fundraiser.  I am so
impressed with what you send in.  It is all for the HoPper hounds in
their golden years.  Sweet hounds who need a place to rest.  Thank you
Marilyn.

I am honored to ask for your donations as we move towards our goal.
Please click on the above link to read all about it.  In these hard
times it is hard to give.  If it is just an old earring backing I will
take it.  OK!  I feel like a sitterupper begging for food!  LOL I AM
PROUD!

Thanks friends.  Love, Cat, Chaps and Emma

Cat, Chaps and Emma /**\
http://www.bassethoundtown.com
bassethoundtown at fuse.net