[Dailydrool] James Harriot

Ms Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Fri Mar 6 05:16:55 PST 2009

Hi All

I believe Tricky Woo   was the name of the Very Rich wonderful women who had the fancy parties in James Harriots name, hahahahaha

Too funny James Harriet was Uncle James to  Tricky Woo   who   was fed Cavier, and all kinds of Junk food! who grew too fat!!

Wonderful wonderful stories James Harriet wrote, I love the farm scenes where he had to put his whole arm up, WELL you know where, in the cows to check them out!! and the faces on the actors,  and how Siegfreid and James would trick Siegfreds younger brother!! who just wanted to be with women!! party and have a good time!!!

I have read all his books, and they still show his stories on our local TV station  .

and they are still Great  You cant get enought of them!! Its like watching " Monk"  I cant get enough of that show either!!

Happy almost Spring to everyone!!  Better weather is coming

all the Fund raisers , picnics and fun times will be approaching where we will all beable to see each other and there Bassets again!!

IT WILL be Great to see everyone!!

Rachelleann
Prestonwade
Elliswade