[Dailydrool] what be this kitten thing?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:19:50 PST 2009

hi y'all. cowboy here wondering what the dog this dang kitten is?! it so
tiny and it hippityhops all over the place. It runs along the back of the
couch and under tiny little places where i cant even barely get my snooter.
i howl and howl and howl but it just zips past me. i am a big bad cowboy and
i not scared of cats at all but kittens, well that be anudder story. i do
like his turds though, just found those last night and boy were they
delicious. momma knew i had gotten some when i came over with kittylitter
struck all over my snooter. hehehe.

lub, cowboy

Momslave here. Yes, cowboy is scared of kittens and we find it absolutely
hilarious! The BIL is having issues with his gf so he has moved back in with
us while they try to work it out. Last night she came over and brought
Theodore, her 8 week old kitten that is so tiny and cute. Cowboy was
terrified, running and howling nonstop. When I finally calmed him down and
showed him Theo up close, he licked the kitten all over and then started
howling again. I took some video and will try to post it this weekend. The
whole time Rupert was following Cowboy trying to find out what the
excitement was all about. When he'd see Theo, he give a look like "Get outta
my way Cat, we're on a mission." He had no interest in Theo at all and
couldnt figure out what Cowboy was so upset about. This just made us laugh
harder.

Theo and gf stayed the night and this morning Cowboy was whining in the
hallway. He knew Theo was in the bedroom, and the door was closed, but he
was still very unhappy that this THING was still in HIS home. Lol. He nevers
howls when we see cats on our walks, he is more interested in going to check
them out, but not scred like he is of Theo.

Drool to all,
Kacy w/Cow and Ru