[Dailydrool] Momma Debbie

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 15:57:52 PST 2009

Well me hebbins, how awful is dat.? I be so sorry for youze.? We hopes you hand gets bedder realz soon.? Me be in the troublez today.? I gots a little snarky wif some doggies tryin to say hi at the lake.? Den I go to the ends ob our dribeway to say hello, and me in trouble for dat too, me no win.? Me meet anodder basset though, her name Olive, she is half me size, just a tiny tot.? Me Momma turn the car around when she see her so that we could meet.? Hey Brudder, go live wif Evil Annie, be nice present for the lovely Elder Clara.? She could have some peace and more time to dream of Inspector Morse.? Emma The Delicate Diva