[Dailydrool] Scooter-Pie's Waddle Pottery

N. Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:01:15 PDT 2009

Scooter-Pie has a new item for this year's waddle. He has been
locking the foodslave in the basement until she turns out enough
basset pottery for a respectable pledge donation.

My pottery skills weren't up to Scooter-Pie's standards last year,
but he has been making me spin the = wheel in overdrive until I could
produce some pledge-worthy items. And so, I now have the beginnings
on hound's bay. Introducing the first of the Basset Pottery....

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other

Back to the wheel,

Nancy and Scooter-Pie the taskmaster