[Dailydrool] 2009 Walk for Animals

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 07:30:18 PDT 2009

Hello Fellow Droolers,

The Basset's and I will be participating in the Animal Humane Society's 35th Anuual Walk for Animals on May 2nd. Jack, Yowza and I are trying to raise $1,700 to help the homeless animals here in Minnesota. This will be the 3rd walk for Yowza and I and the 2nd for Jack. I know that times are really tough right now but if any of you would be willing to sponsor us and help us reach our goal, it would mean more to us than you could ever imagine. I have set up a web page where you can make donations and learn more about the walk. There are also pictures of the boys for your enjoyment as well :)

I want to deeply thank all of you droolers for your consideration and Jack and Yowza are slinging lots of thank you drool as well. I have attached the address to the web page below. Just copy and paste in your browser. If the link does not work, please e-mail me off list.

http://events.animalhumanesociety.org/goto/jackandyowza

Warm snooters and thank you's,
Sara
Momslave to Yowza and Jack