[Dailydrool] limping puppy

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 11:13:47 PDT 2009

My Maggie Wags has had an on and off limp since she was 8 weeks old, she is
now  2 1/2 . after several X rays it was determined that she has a  bony  "V"
shaped  structure in her shoulder that is suppose to seat  it's self in the
socket of the shoulder, hers does not, apparently , according  to the vet this
is not an "uncommon " thing in Bassets.  ????????   anyone else ever have this
or heard of it ?????
she runs  in the back yard chasing Evil Annie,  but she can not  run very
long and she has a very hard time coming up stairs,  she never  ever uses her
left leg, she come up one step  at a time always lifting up  with her right leg,
we have made doggie ramps, but she will go down the ramp but  wont come up the
ramp ???? The vet said surgery is NOT all that successful   and recovery time
is LONG ! My concern is this,  will her right leg and  shoulder wear out
because she favors it so much ?

Congestive heart failure in Dachshunds  I had a miniature Dachshund  with
heart trouble also. to make a long story short she was on conventional meds  of
several years and things were getting worse, so I found a product  called  "
HEARTY HEART "  it is an herbal supplement and Fergie was on  it for 5 years and
lived to be 17 years old,  it is all natural and I  swear by this product,
with in one weeks time she was off all conventional  medicine and only took the
Hearty Heart.  type in Canine Hearyt Heart and  it will direct you to their
web page

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  Lucy  ( ATB )  and Fergie (ATB)
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)