[Dailydrool] Basset Shooting

taranoeld at aol.com taranoeld at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 11:56:57 PDT 2009

Terrible News:

A facebook friend of mine, Terri L. Williams, her basset was shot by a neighbor who said he was worried about him attacking his cats!? The District Attorney's office refuses to prosecute.? The cruelty caseworker at PETA tells me these cases are impossible to prosecute, because the shooter will say that he felt "threatened", even if the dog is as sweet as a basset.

My friend is inconsolable.? She has set up a website for her "babyboy", and there is a youtube video.? I advised that she contact the press about this.? She is suing him civilly, and the trial is 4/7.? It is in Alabama.

Please go to http://www.myspace.com/justice4babyboy to read more about this horrible tragedy.

I told her how valuable the contacts are at the Drool.? I hope you will all sign the petition and help get justice for this little boy.

If you become my "friend" on Facebook, you can also see the postings.

Sad ahroos,

Tara D'Lutz, long distance mom slave to spoiled Wally, the "Brad Pitt of Bassets" (who had a weekend visit-YAY!) And Capt. Jack, the evil cuddle pug.