[Dailydrool] Honey update and surgery

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 16:20:14 PDT 2009

Thanks so much for all the thoughts, and words of encouragement.
Geez, I am such a baby when it comes to my babies, I get scared so  fast.
But he did the surgery, and said he cut around it also to make sure he got
it all, he is sending it off to the U of M, just to make sure what it is.
He said if it is just a fatty tumor, he don't send them in, but he wants to
make sure on th is.  I asked what is the chance that it could be cancer,  and
he said less then 50%, so that is good I guess.  It was icky looking,  looked
like the chicken gizzard kind of.......yukkie.
So this Friday or next week, we will know what is what.  Until I hear  it is
"ok", nothing, I am feeling very nervous........
thougths?   suggestions?  encouragement please????
thanks so much.....Honey's nervous mommy
recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)