[Dailydrool] we could use a little drool here too

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Tue Mar 10 16:11:23 PDT 2009

We could use a little drool here - I don't often ask, but I think we need
it.  We have a house full of seniors here and that tends to invite
problems.  This morning Tuesday (10+), Louis (12+) and visitor cousin
Winfield (11) barely touched their breakfast, even with canned evangers on
it.  We also had some soupy poops.  This is the kind of thing I
don't worry about in the youngsters, but with the geriatric set it can be
a cause of concern.  Louie is already compromised by a large tumor we
opted not to have removed at his age, and Tuesday has some calcificatons
in her spine and we just ran out of her meds (for some reason the vetman
won't give us a refill without bloodwork, although we told him we wanted
her comfortable even if it did shorten her life.  The spouse is
leaving in the wee small tomorrow for Louisville and I can't get her to
the vet due to my work schedule.  Then, besides the vulnerable
geriatrics, we have Purple's baby.  She is a week old today and fat
and sassy, but at that age it doesn't take much.

So please send
drool that everyone does ok. while I try to tempt appetites and figure out
how to get Tuesday more meds before Saturday.

crazy basset
lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these