[Dailydrool] whut a dey

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 16:53:25 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Dis ain't bin a gud time in me home. No sir, fings awful. I bin in da lockdown allllllllllll dey. Mebbee fur deys, why it be so long I needs one ob dem calendars instead ob a clock. Den I lookie at da Momma an I seys, don't open me door till dem lipz git off da eyebrowz. Geez, da old bag habbin nerbous breakapartz here. I tellz you liddel storie, do da vent, cause I libbin in da danger zone.
Well, da Momma lookie an seyz, rut-ro- we gotz a full moon. We all knowz Brudder Jake git da issuez when da moon all biggie. Momma a watchin,cause we git da snappy a goin.?Dis alweyz gitz Momma ta snarlin. She be on da guards, dem eyez all like busy lookin at we,she take no chancez,?we in da cage, out da cage, in da cage out da cage,?but todey we send her rite ober da edge. We spend da affernoon in da cage. Momma on da wurk phone an she a flappin da lipperz, an she com down da steps an git da coffeez whut now lookin like da mud, an bout dat time she a goin yes,yes, yes, me an Brudder Jake git into da fite-oh we be a screamin bad, well, da Momma furgit she on da phone, cause she a yellin and seyin dem wurdz and she smack Brudder Elwood wif da phone whut she furgit she be a talkin. Brudder Elwood git whut dey sey-airborne an hit da wall in me crate. Brudder Jake, him knowz whut be a comin an he hop rite in him crate,she slam da door.
Den it heppin.
Momma remeberz she be on da tellyphone.
Why I nebber.
Dis not me fault, do da Brudder say all dem wurds??? Do I tellz her shee gotz to hab da coffee?? Do she not seez dat Brudder Elwood liddel busy poundin on Brudder Jake?? How she furgit she on da telly??
I rest me case.
She liddel busy rite now wif da pologee.
Brudder Elwood gonna shobe?Momma's snooter in dis one. Iffin I git out ob me cage-

Welcome to all the new droolers-more drool for Lucille and all that might be in need, we are worrin-

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds