[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:26:53 PDT 2009

We've been on vacation for the past week, so I'm catching up.  It was so
good to see Annie looking so much better, with her friend Moe teaching her
how to enjoy life again.  Thank you for keeping us up to date on that sweet
girl.

Drool for Maggie Mae and her ear infections, and for Lucille and her
stroke.  Mary Ann, if she's comfortable I think you're doing the right thing
in seeing how well she comes back from it -- she may surprise you.

I'm glad Honey's surgery went OK, and the bassets send "no cancer" drool for
the biopsy.

Drool to Becky and all her Rebec babies, both old and young.

We're so glad Bessie is going to a wonderful home, and in San Diego of all
places -- it will seem like heaven to an old girl left to forage in the snow
and cold.  Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.  Safe travels
Barbara, and congratulations on your new baby.

Val, I loved your story about Bo and Harley's new friend Ruby.  Thank you
for welcoming her into your home during the day -- it's a much safer place
for her than on the street.  It amazes me what some people do -- to let a
dog out all day like that....

Drool to Maggie the sick senior and to Cassie -- we hope the old girl is
doing better.  And finally we're glad Rebel's surgery went well, and hope
the biopsy is OK.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))