[Dailydrool] Annie update for March 9

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 20:12:52 PDT 2009

The "Ratboyz" including new foster, Mac Attack, are doing the happy basset
dance to see Miss Annie looking so good! Moe, you the man! We think the doggies
 at the Rainbow Bridge sent an angel in the form of Moe to help Annie learn
to  love again. She looks absolutely beautiful! From one rescue to another,
ya'll  have done a wonderful job with Annie and we couldn't be happier for you
and  Annie!

CBHR doggies are walking in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Columbia, S.C.
this Saturday in all their green finery. Another group will be walking in
Hilton  Head and another in Charlotte, N.C. Gonna be a big celebration for all.
Best  wishes to all for a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

NO, Elvis Ray, NO green beer for the doggies!!!

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild  Child)
Chetty Cheese (I rescued myself)
Mac Attack (I'm the cute one!) our foster
Sweet Bubba,  ATB

Carolina Basset Hound  Rescue
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID