[Dailydrool] opt. adventure map

jkrudolph5 at aol.com jkrudolph5 at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 12:01:53 PDT 2009

Dear Bev, You and the boys outdid yourselves on this post. Not only was it a great story, but I LOVED the graphics. It really brought the adventure to life for those of us that were not actually there. Keep up the good work. BTW Arthur turned 5 last Friday- a day after my birthday. I am not telling how old I am, but we are having a double party tonight with the family. I am going to put some PB in a kong and freeze it. I cannot believe how quickly my little boy has grown up. Snooters, Kathleen and Arthur of Canada