[Dailydrool] FW: The sky is painted with glorious colors an artist has made her way to the Rainbow Bridge.

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Sun Mar 15 20:14:11 PDT 2009

Aroooing from Melba Toast,

WOOFWOOF see all the colors, see all those bright colors Melba, yes Mo we
are at the "rainbow" Bridge. No Melba out there all those beautiful colors
it's her, it's her, and here she comes ohhhhhhhhhhhh Melba here comes my
lovely houndywife. Yes our famous artist Pw Pawcasso Blossom of Montana has
made her way to the Bridge. Hounds came a waddling from all over to meet
this grand basset. Melba woofed, get the buffet ready with big platters of
cheese, all kinds of cheese for Blossom, oh and some liver and grilled
chicken. Mo went over taking Blossoms paw because she was just a little shy
with all this attention. Come on Blossom I'll show you around, the buffet is
first on the list. Well Blossom started woofin and eatin and soon forgot her
shyness and was having a grand time with all her houndy friends. Pawcasso
and Melba got to meet for the first time and woofed about their families.
They gathered around the big bowl of stars and told stories all night. Then
Mo woofed he had a surprise for Blossom come see, look, here is your special
art studio cloud right over your house, Blossom there is your mama. Blossom
looked around and there was paint and canvas and soft cloth for her delicate
paws and down there in her earth home was her mama holding her sisters Annie
and Jenny.  They were sitting on the bed paws and arms around each other and
all were crying. Go ahead Blossom woof to your mama she can hear you. Mama,
mama I am sorry I had to leave so fast. Mama can you hear me? Look Mo she is
looking up here she hears me, really she does. Mama, Mo met me at the gate
just like he said he would and Melba Toast well she is looking after me too,
in fact all the hounds that we woofed with have come to greet me, but mama I
miss you and my sisters. You took such good care of me and gave me every
thing a princess could ever want. I will never forget the way you would hold
me and kiss my head and tell me how much you loved me. Oh and my rides in
the BUV I loved my rides. Going any were with you was always the best even
if it was just down the street. <sigh> When the sun rises and sets and you
see those beautiful colors know I painted them just for you. I will always
keep painting my love to you, the best mama in the world. I am painted on
your heart for ever and always like you are on mine. Oh and one more thing
Annie and Jenny well you both take good care of mama woofin for her to make
you liver and stuff and make her laugh cause I always loved it when she
laughs. Life's a twinkling for that's for certain, but it's such a fine
thing. Thank you for such a wonderful life filled with a festival of love
and friends. Love you mama. Forever.