[Dailydrool] Introducing Justin and Jade.

William Van Rooyen wvrooyen at trginternational.co.za
Mon Mar 16 05:17:03 PDT 2009

HI

Healing drool to all four and 2 leggers who need. Slaves Jonathan and William posting for the first time from Brakpan, South Africa.

Introducing Justin and Jade.

Justin is a biscuit and lemon 16 year old turning 17 on June 16th. 2009. He still looks forward to his daily walk which varies in distance and time depending how he feels on the day. Besides walking the next best things are eating breakfast which is usually a open ham sandwich and dinner which varies. This coming Wednesday 18/3 the taxi will pick him and his sister up in the morning

Take them to the vet for there monthly groom and nail cutting and bring them back in the afternoon. Justin considers the vet premises as his home away from home and needs no encouragement to go, the sister being a rescue is more wary but grows more

comfortable with each visit. This time we will ask the vet to also examine both to see if it is necessary to make another appointment

for medical reasons. Justin has not had his teeth done since he was 13 .He has also been on rymadayl daily since he was 13 for his aches and pains with fortunately no side affects.

Jade is a rescue +_ 4 years with an interesting rescue story which we will tell in another posting  .Jade is a red white and brown tri colour. She has given our Justin a new lease on life and made him much younger than he is.

Jade is the first houndette that we have ever had , it is being quite a learning curve but that is another posting. We work about 65 kilos from home so they are on there own from about 14.00 to 18.00 daily. We have a lady come in daily from 08.00 to 14.00 .once she has gone they usually both settle on a double futon in the TV room to watch films till we return.

Their favorite TV programs are the travel channel and horse racing programmed and a bit of evening comedy. There are also beds all round the house for them if they want a change of room. The home is totally dog friendly and for that reason are never caged. We also have music on all day ,three favorite is the classics. There out door areas are all fenced in.

Justin I still love my walks.

Jade I love my new home

Slaves Jonathan and William