[Dailydrool] Pawcasso Blossom

linda1annewhee at aol.com linda1annewhee at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 09:24:42 PDT 2009

I am ddeply saddened by the loss of our dear pricess.? Her stories always brought such joy to my life.? Our world is a lot more colorful because she lived among us and I can only think that God needed some brightening up at the rainbow bridge and called upon Blossom to help with the remodeling.? I will never look at a sunset or rainbow again without thinking that Blossom had painted it.?? Many candles of all colors will be lit for her tonight.? We shall all miss her here on Earth but we know her work continues in that great place? beyond.? Our thoughts and prayers are with her family .