[Dailydrool] PW Blossom

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 11:26:12 PDT 2009

I can't tell you how sad I am to hear that Blossom went to the bridge.  PW Blossom was the reason I switched over from lurking the drool to posting.  I decided to contact her to order a very special stocking for Schroeder's first xmas.  I was nervous about introducing myself and my new buppy and she convinced me to do it because I would meet new friends and to not be scared.  I won't ever forget that day because this part of my life is what gets me through it all.

We love you PW Pawcasso Blossom.  You will be greatly missed....

Sad Ahroos to your mommy.

Hugs to you Cookie, and know that we are here for you.

Love,
Annette, Schroeder, Maya, Cassie & Sophie