[Dailydrool] Firstgiving for HAYLEE of BRF

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:03:55 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Last week, Pam Farris of Basset Rescue of Florida wrote in about Haylee, a
1.5-2 year old beautiful red-and-white girl in Florida who needs to have a
deformed and painful leg amputated. I believe little Haylee went in for her
surgery today.

Please, please take a moment and visit Haylee's FirstGiving page. You can
see photos and videos of her there, too.

I know money is tight right now, but just think - if we all donated even
just $1 to little Haylee's surgery, it would add up so quickly and it would
be a huge help to Basset Rescue of Florida. Just think of it like this:
donating $1 for Haylee's surgery won't  help you pay your bills, but then
again, it won't keep you from paying them, either - it's only $1. This
beautiful little basset is around 2 years old - still practically a buppy.
Doesn't she deserve a painfree life?

http://www.firstgiving.com/haylee

Please visit. Please donate.

And as always, we send lots of drool to all in need, especially to the
family of Pawcasso Blossom on their heartbreaking loss.

-Rebecca, Humphrey & Professor Bix