[Dailydrool] Pawcasso Blossom

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 16 14:47:17 PDT 2009

No wonder it's been raining here for 4 days, the heavens are crying tears because the Droolers have had to say good-bye to one special houndette.  Pawcasso Blossom, I never got to meet you in person, but your artwork was just fabulous.  I saw your picture on the Daily Drool calendar and you are so beautiful - I will keep your picture always.

I know you are going to have a joyous time at the Rainbow Bridge - good food, soft clouds, and all the artsy things you need.  Please tell my houndies hello, Calvin, Fred and Madonna.  Watch out for that Calvin, he loves the beautiful houndettes.

Cookie and family - our deepest sympathies to you during this sad time.  Blossom will have the most beautiful angel wings in all of the Rainbow Bridge.  She will always be with you.

Sad, sad aroohs,

Dianne - Morgan, J.D., Virgil (the foster), Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB) and Madonna (ATB)