[Dailydrool] Sally's Adventure with the Asthma Inhaler

Emily W. Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:49:38 PDT 2009

After treatment and an overnight stay in at the ER vet, Sally is all
better and back at home (where she is currently out like a light on
the couch).

We learned a tough lesson that we must be much more diligent about
what we leave where, even when we think she can't get into something.
The asthma inhaler she got into was high on a dresser where we thought
she couldn't get to it, but she found a way. This could have had
tragic results for us, so please, everyone, lock up your medicine
where your houndies can't get to it!

It is times like this when I wish we could reason with these little
creatures ... "See what happens when you get into things that aren't
yours? You end up at the vet! You don't like being at the vet, do you?"

Thanks to all for the support and the buckets of drool -- it worked!

Emily, mom to SallyBeansMonsterFace