[Dailydrool] Pwincess Pawcasso Blossom

debbie jenkins homerandbob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:00:14 PDT 2009

We just learned about Blossom going to the Bridge yesterday and are shocked
and heartbroken, absolutely heartbroken. Dearest Cookie, if I could shoulder
your grief for you, I would in an instant. We are so very sorry. I still
have in my kitchen in a place of honor, the painting Blossom did for Sadie
Mae. I still treasure the blankie you sent to us when you found out Sadie
Mae had lymphoma. You and Blossom have done so much for all of us.

We will light a candle for Blossom tonight and I will tell my Sadie Mae to
greet Blossom with open paws and take her under her paw. Blossom will have
good company watching over her for you till you meet again.

We are sending all of lub and hugs

Debbie, Momperson to Homer ob da West, Orygun Bob and Sadie Mae (ATB)