[Dailydrool] Pawcasso Blossom

ammosby at aol.com ammosby at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 17:37:26 PDT 2009

We, too, are truly saddened to hear that Pawcasso Blossom has made her way to the Rainbow Bridge.  Never in our lives have we met more generous souls than Blossom and Cookie.  Not only have they raised countless funds for homeless hounds, but they are generous friends to so many.  I am one of the very lucky to count them among our most special friends.

We light a candle tonight for our dear Blossom and wish her Godspeed as she now enjoys health and happiness.  We will miss you dearly but know that your generous spirit and kind heart lives on forever.

Anne-Marie, Mowgli & Baloo