[Dailydrool] more about Jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Mar 17 00:16:40 PDT 2009

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin was to be our last hound, but it seems the hounds at the bridge
had other ideas and sent there angels to bring Jade to us.

One stormy winters night a few years back Jade was found in the school
grounds around about 21.00 after a school function.

The teachers were going to take her to the local kill shelter but a
couple of students said they walked past a house every day

were a similar bred hound lived. The teachers were directed to our home
. Jade was not a happy girl traveling to our house from the school which
is not too far away. The teachers and 2 pupils asked us if we would take
her in. Reluctantly I stretched my

hand out and this frightened small bundle of wet fur and bones was
placed in my hand. I gently placed her on the drive way so that

Justin could do the sniffy bit . After doing the sniffies Justin told
Jade to follow him and he would share his warm home ,food ,

Slaves and treats with her.

We advertised in all forms of local media that she was with us but no
one came forward to claim her back. After a month she was taken to the
vet for jabs and anything else that needed doing and she was then in her
forever home.

for the first 6 months if we made a sudden movement or bent down to pat
her she would fold up into a ball and pee.

How we got Justin as a buppy and what happened to Jade at the vet is
another posting.

Justin I lub my sister

Jade my brother is the best

Slaves Johnathan and William