[Dailydrool] Pawcasso Blossom

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 07:14:01 PDT 2009

Cookie,
There are no words.  We are in shock.  We missed the earlier  posting as to
what happened, but ultimately she is gone and we are sad.   The DD mourns with
you.  Each year as we all decorate our Christmas  trees
Pw. Pawcasso Blossom will be remembered throughout the world as each
ornament she created is hung.  She leaves a legacy of love helping  houndies across
the land.  That's an amazing thing for a little basset girl  to have touched so
many lives.
Our hearts are with you,
Helene, Freddie and Ellie

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids February 26, 2009
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_ (http://www.thesewandse
ws.com/)

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)