[Dailydrool] IMPAWTENT!!!!! Free shipping today only!!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Mar 17 08:40:34 PDT 2009

GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear dictating from the top of the couch pillows upstairs.  Auntie Suz just e-mailed the following IMPAWTENT INFORMATION:

"You may want to post the link to Pw Xandy's Cafe Press store and
 give the free shipping coupon...for today ONLY(March 17).   It's FEMPAT3
( I just ordered my shirt and magnet :)"

Here is the link for my Café Press store artist Missy Johnson(whose adorable Cap'n Paws print and Nigel & Llewis totes are in my Woofle-did you get your tickets yet?) set up featuring adorable artwork of- even more adorable ME!!!!  Who did you think?  My Café Press store link is,

http://www.cafepress.com/PWXandyBear

Cute stuff, fabulous artwork, go take a peek but do it quick if you like free shipping.