[Dailydrool] Basset license plates

Marilyn Fulton vbassety3 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 08:54:48 PDT 2009

Hi everybody!  I just got a new car and am getting customized plates on it.
Of course, it will say something to do with bassets, in honor of my three
furkids.  I'd like to solicit some creative ideas from my drool friends.
Anyone out there care to pitch a clever suggestion with a limit of six
letters/numbers?  So far, I have come up with:

HOUNDY
3BASETS
DROOLR
BASSET

When I lived in California, it was easier, you get 7 letters instead of 6.
There, I had BASSETY.  Does anyone ourt there in the world of basset crap
sell basset related license plate frames?

Thanks for your help, my furends.

Marilyn Fulton
Apollo, Daphne, and Zeus, about to be automotively honored once again...
Portland, Oregon