[Dailydrool] a proclamation: 3/18 IS PW BLOSSOM DAY.

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue Mar 17 12:07:16 PDT 2009

TOMORROW MARCH 18, 2009 is pw pawcasso blossom day.

have a vsior?  wear it & look 10 pounds skinnier in honor of the artiste.
have a shirt?  ditto.
christmas ornament?  you got it.
bandana?  notice a theme here....
fleece bankie?

the artiste and her mom have done so much to bring everyone together and for rescued houndies....it is time for us to band together and show our appreciation, love and support of them.

SO...break that stuff out.

i hearby proclamate (llewis...look that one up...is it a word????) that MARCH 18, 2007 IS  PW BLOSSOM DAY.  iffen you can't manage that due to something like...oh i don't know...work...well then we'll let you slide until the weekend.

signed
Lois (who will be decked out in a slimming visor, christmas ornaments, bandanas,& fleece blankie)

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Bertrand Russell