[Dailydrool] Kansas City Waddle/Kim Dunn

Jackie Bigham ottawapetsitters at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 14:57:56 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I have not ever posted but I also wanted to say what a great job Kim Dunn/Bassets R Us, did organizing the Waddle in Kansas City. I was planning on being there and handing out biscuits, but unfortunately got sick. As Beryl said, Kim was able to find some potential homes for her rescues.

I am the one who sells the yummy biscuits on Houndsbay. I am a big supporter of Bassets R Us and our own animal shelter. A portion of my biscuits sells go to help these 2 organizations. Please keep an eye on Houndsbay for new cookies to help benefit the bassets and Bea Martin Peck Animal Shelter.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  From Jackie In Ottawa, KS