[Dailydrool] allergies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 15:18:40 PDT 2009

well,    just let me say that I have raised two son's, one  had severe
allergies  and took desensitizing shots which helped  tremendously, so  that is one
out of two,  not bad !!!!!  then I  have raised three Bassets,  two out of the
three had severe  allergies,  and took the desensitizing shots,  so there we
have two  out of three    that had good results that's pretty damn  good  if
you ask me.   I did say that the shots were not a
  "CURE "  they were not meant  to be a cure, they are  meant  to build the
immune system so the person or animal can "TOLERATE  "  the allergic conditions
.

you asked  " how much worse ? and "what is acceptable and bearable for  the
dog "  just let me say that my Bassets are my life,  I would never  put them
through any thing that I wouldn't do for myself or  any  other  "FAMILY MEMBER "
I'm trying to get relief for my dog , not cause her  more discomfort.  I will
tell you this, I battled liver disease with my  first Basset as a result of
years of predisone use. and she died in my arms from  liver failure.   I never
said that desensitizing shots would work for  everyone, but it has worked for
us ! and I would not hesitate  to do it  again should the problem arise

Marlene
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219850974x1201371016/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)