[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge Day

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Mar 18 08:59:56 PDT 2009

Robert, I love that idea!  A day to honor our beloved babies that have
gone on before us while at the same time raising awareness for rescue
and so many other causes!  What a super thing to do!  I would love to
see something like this in place and I bet we'd get lots and lots of
support from area rescues, pet stores, and just plain pet lovers of all
kinds!!  Who wouldn't want to be a part of that???

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva Marie and Sophie doo dah

...and so many furbuds that have gone on to the bridge...but still live
on in my heart forever.