[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge-Remebrance Day

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Mar 18 10:39:42 PDT 2009

I love the idea of a Rainbow Bridge Day!  Anything that would raise the
awareness of the issues that affect our beloved furbabies and maybe,
just maybe push the the scientific world to do  a little more research
into these issue would be great.

To go one step further maybe we could combine it as a Rainbow Bridge
Remembrance Day - Adopt a Drooler Day?  Where the Adopter's are paired
with a Rainbow Bridge Drooler and are adopted in their memory.

We send drool to all those in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles
and our forever angel Tucker (ATB)