[Dailydrool] A Special Day

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:02:21 PDT 2009

We need to tell Hallmark about this.  They love days like this and they are good at promoting these special days.

Hallmark is in Kansas City, Missouri.   Any rescue nearby.   Anyone have any "in's" with the dog food companies, ASPCA, Humane Society.   This would be so wonderful to honor all of our houndies that have gone to The Bridge.

Cookie, I am sure Pw Blossom has been reviewing all the drool messages sent to honor her.  It must give your heart a small piece of happiness to see how much she was loved.  I am sure she is showing the messages to every hound (and other dogs as well) at the Bridge.  She was such an important member of the hound community and helped to raise funds for the rescue hounds.  I am sure she is a celebrity already and has hounds working on ornaments and stockings.

Ella Louise is being pampered this special day in honor of sweet Abigail

Ahroooos to all

Diane and Ella Louise