[Dailydrool] Frank Collage

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:43:42 PDT 2009

Nancy,

That's a great collage!  We have been watching some of Frank's youtube
video's lately and I have to say that boy is one of the handsomest bassets I
have ever seen!  My Copper is jealous of all the wrinkles and rolls Frank
has, and is convinced that he is lacking such nice wrinkles only because I
don't feed him well enough.  I swear Copper was paying close attention to
the video of Frank with the vacuum because two days later when I was
vacuuming, an event that usually sends him running for cover, he walked
right up and stood in front of the vacuum while it was going.  I took off
the hose and started vacuuming him, and he LOVED it.  He was purring like a
large cat the whole time.  I strongly suspect that this is going to become a
routine.

Brenda- Momslave to Copper (Frank, you da man!) and Elphaba (I'm still
scared of that vacuum thing.)