[Dailydrool] this and that

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:04:43 PDT 2009

Greetings and healing drool to all.
Synthia, it think it is wonderful that you are bringing Fred to your home.  He will live out his years in great comfort to be sure. Esther, same to your regarding Basil, and I am happy for you that he is a lot younger than expected, and that he has a joyful personality. My Jean Paul gets crazy at mail carriers, too, but not until he was older.  When he was a pup, he loved our carrier, but now he barks and barks and grrrs when he sees one, even at the Vets, a place where he is extremely docile.  Johnathan, thank you for joining in posting.  I delight in reading your stories, and I must say I laughed out loud about Jason and the maid downstairs.  I know if it were me being showered upon I wouldn't be laughing, but the story tickled me.  Hotmail recently informed me that they updated my account, and the last time the did this, some of my emails were not getting to me, so if anyone is trying to get in touch with me and I am not responding, this could be why.  Eventually, it straightens itself out, and I think the extra problem is that I use Mac computers, and hotmail is PC oriented.  I am looking into getting another email account, but I am working on it at a snails pace.  The home front is peaceful (knock on wood), it is grey and drizzling , but I just got the hounds out and in, in between the raindrops, so they are dry and now sleeping.  My guys do a 500, also, and with 8 here, if I let it go, it gets VERY loud, so to keep peace with the neighbors, I don't let them carry on too much.  Plus, Nigel has pins in his front legs, and while he is long and fully healed, I still worry about him running and falling.  Jean Paul doesn't 500 - too busy playing fetch.  One thing for sure, when they get going, I have a tough time catching them, so they get a good run.  Sometimes, I let them out in pairs so they aren't all fussing at once.  They love it!!!!
Wishing everyone well,  and George, we send no skunk and healing drool to you and Colonel.  Let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it.
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre Louis, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki