[Dailydrool] (no subject)

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 15:02:38 PDT 2009

Momma here. We have been "missing" the past few days, we send drool to all in need, Congrat to Synthia on adopting Fred, Beasley, come on furbud-tails up-we have Elder Clara on alert here-believe me, she misses NOTHING.

Elwood update. Da Brudder has now had his nails done, thanks to wonderful drugs, and Momma"s pocketbook. Mr. Foot Fettish himself? arrived home sporting nice short nails. While Elwood was at Doc's we had his leg checked as he had been limping when he walked-he could still run like the wind, but padding about or sitting, the leg showed a problem. Did I check the leg???? See above-the leg is attached to the forbidden feet-well Doc called and said the x-rays show Elwood has osteo arthritis in his elbows and shoulders. I was shocked-he is 2 1/2--Doc says keep him calm-WHY OF COURSE--NO PROBLEM. Add some meds and gluecosimine, and Elwood will be okay until next time it hurts. If you heard a loud banging noise last night-it was me banging my head into the wall. Calming Elwood down is like raising the Titanic. Doc did think this was humorous-Elder Clara has been hee-hawing ever since the news was delivered.
So, once again Elwood has rebelled, he is hell bent on rolling thru life at top speed, and he is faster than I am. So we are doing some investigating on how to best handle this as Elwood is convinced his way is the only way.

Soooo--for now thats the Brudder Elwood update. Rest assured he will have more on this topic-and we are open for advice, such as which brand of duct tape will hold Elwood to the floor---