[Dailydrool] food question

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:23:27 PDT 2009

As you can tell, I have free time tonight as I keep posting.  I don't want
to start a "food war" or anything on the drool, but just want to ask a
question.  Gas? Gas? and More Gas?  We feed Blue Buffalo Chicken and Rice
something to the hounds except Mazzie.  I swear that I think someone had an
accident in the house sometimes as the smell is so rancid. My 10 month old
mini doxie can clear a room and he is on the puppy version.  The dogs have
been on this for quite sometime so it is not like they are adjusting.  I
honestly would hate to switch foods as I have tried many, many brands and
the DH gets irritated when I keep changing. Tried the Purina One Sensitive
Systems, Royal Canin something from the vet, Nutro Natural Choice, Canidae,
and probably more than that.  Oh, I also tried Natural Balance by Dick Van
Patton or something like that. I mean the dogs tried it, I never personally
did. Anyhow, the gas is horrid.  So, my question is does anyone have their
hounds on a food that causes that much gas?  I believe that the puppy has
the most gas of any of the hounds.  I have food intolerances here as Mazzie
cannot eat chicken, Oliver cannot eat lamb, Maggie cannot eat wheat, and I
prefer to avoid wheat, soy and corn as much as possible. Mazzie's food has
some of that, but it is what works for her personally.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver & Cooper