[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle Packets and SHIRTS!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 10:12:40 PDT 2009

It is me, Cakie, BoardWaddle Basset Hostess, Grand Marshall 2001 and ELEVEN
time BoardWaddle attendee. I'm very excited to have waddled from puppydom
into senior status....and this is my SIXTH year as Basset Hostess. So what
are you waiting for? I'm not getting any younger. Come BOARDWADDLE with me
April 17-18th, 2009 in OCEAN CITY, NJ to help the hundreds of homeless
houndies that Tri-State Basset Rescue saves every year. Us gots New York
City and Philadelphia.......and the paw hounds cost moolah.

The PACKETS ARE ON LINE!!!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/2009/waddlepacket2009.pdf

Everything ya need to know! There are Olympics on Friday, April 17 with a
faboo dinner pawction for the humans on Friday night! Do not let them stay
home. It is where the BEST Basset Crap is. Both in terms of the stuffs for
sale and the wonderful pawction items! Then plan on WADDLING on Saturday in
the Ocean City Doo Dah Pawrade!!! The city guy says we've taken it over. The
hounds waddle through the lovely seashore resort and up ON THE BOARDWALK!!
(what, you think we call it the BOARDWADDLE for nothing?)  Which means the
hounds waddle along the Atlantic Ocean. The crowds go wild! There are pets
for everybody! There are little kids to steal ice cream from! There are
great photo oppawtunities. Then we has a big picnic!! Wif basset games and
hot dogs and shopping!

SO, ya need a packet cause ya gotta mail in the registration!!

............and, for the first time this year I WOOF...ya gotta get SHIRTS
for the humans. Auntie Deb Winstanley has outdone herself and has done a big
snoozy hound, right on the beach! He's wearing his shades and wagging. The
little plane goes round the back of the shirt announcing that it is the
BOARDWADDLE in OCEAN CITY, NJ. The shirts will be grey, wearforever shirts!
Let me WOOF this loud and clear...these are real, screenprinted (not
transfer) shirts, in color with 100% of the profits going to help the hounds
of Tri-State Basset Rescue.  Auntie Deb donated the design. No advertising.
The back is part of the design! BoardWaddle shirts are a tradition. We do
our best to have quality shirts in short sleeved T's, long sleeved T's and
sweatshirts. Buy one of each! Ya never know how the weather is going to be
on April 18 so be prepared!

Can't come? Buy one anyway and be part of the fun!

For now....gotta download the packet! The shirt ordering form is part of the
registration. Just waiting on the webmistress to put the shirts on line for
selling, but ya can't do that yet. Fax in da form!!

AHEM!! Da pledge sheet is there, too. Gotta bring some money for the paw
hounds. While at the BoardWaddle website (thanks Auntie Bon) please feel
free to buy some woofle tickets from Grand Marshall Xandy Bear or Dyson or
Not tickets from Uncle Eric......if ya have a pledge incentive website, ask
Auntie Bonnie about linking it up! Be creative! Scooter Pie once made his
slave create a nickzillion pins to sell for pledges....then ate them.  Miss
Brandy hoardes her basset goodies all year and woofled em. King George makes
his human embroider stuff and Queen Olive has her human fudging 24/7! Beg
the relatives, friends.......you can get em going!

I'm now tired. Must send the she slave to the framing place with some
pawction donations.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess, ELEVEN time BoardWaddler
BoardWaddle with ME April 17-18, 2009 Ocean City, NJ