[Dailydrool] Elwoods feetsies

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sat Mar 21 15:44:53 PDT 2009

I say all you heartless souls out there leave Brudder Elwood alone, so he is afraid of having his nails cut, most dogs don't like it and who knows before he went to live with Debbie maybe someone hurt him. You are not nice to pick on him we are all afraid of something sometime in our life. So shame on all of you.

Just my two cents,

Judy momperson to Dice, Dove' four cats and eight parrots..... to many to name.