[Dailydrool] wmbri.org going broke, desperately needs help

chris bly howl4basset at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 19:12:51 PDT 2009

Westen Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc desperately needs help. We are overwhelmed lately with owner surrenders due to the economy and people losing their homes. We just got  three new Bassets, one who was tied up in the back yard for weeks after his owners abndoned their forclosed house. This boy has been abused, He has signs of a previous broken rib and he is very afraid of being touched. All three of the new ounds we have need vet work done an we are barely getting by. We are funded only by donations and donations are slim lately. Please help us help these hounds. Go to wmbri.org and give a donation to help the hounds.