[Dailydrool] Training bassets vs. training husbands

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sun Mar 22 10:33:59 PDT 2009

> Elizabeth said: "(Ken thinks I need to train young Charlie to leave
> all his
> stuff alone. I think Ken needs to train himself to pick up after
> himself.)"
>
> Hmmm. Tough choice. Which would be easier to train?
>
> I think it might be a toss-up.

It's not a toss-up, but rather a lost cause, and I've given up on
training both Ken and young Charlie in this area. Which has made
young Charlie happy because, after "chase," there's nothing he likes
more than playing "trading post" with Ken's belongings and me and the
canister of dog treats.

Elizabeth