[Dailydrool] Auntie Nancy's pottery

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Sun Mar 22 20:45:06 PDT 2009

Cakie here-

My she slave was all happy and the he slave heard to say, "Just don't tell
me how much...."  Auntie Nancy's really kewl coffee mug arrived! You know,
Auntie Nancy who created the Drool and is the boss lady "THEY" of Houndsbay.
Auntie Nancy owned and operated by Grand Marshall 05 Scooter Pie. He who
made her make a hundred customized pins, then ate em....he of Scooter Pie's,
"Chew it Up a Notch" cook book.....no, you are not getting my treasured
copy....

He made Auntie Nancy learn to make Nancy, er, fancy pottery and bake it and
stuff for pledges for the paw hounds. Gotta say the mug she slave bought on
houndsbay is BOOTIFUL. Iffen Auntie Nancy were to keep her promise of their
being more, I thinks ya should bid on it. Probably quickly before my she
slave forgets how much she paid for the first one or the he slave figures it
out!

Stop her before she bids again! Her hands should be full of the much too
fancy to use mug.

doG we love creative ways to raise moolah for the houndies!

...and buy a shirt!! You know you need one.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and GM 05 Scooter Pie, April 17-18, Ocean City, NJ
Got a pledge incentive website? Ask Auntie Bonnie if she can link it!
...and did you buy your woofle tickets, yet?
http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html  (You do not want the
throw, or the bathrobe, or the arwork, or the needlepoint, or the fudge, or
the.....)
...and did you buy your Dyson or Not tickets yet?
http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/dysonfundraiser.html
....and did you order Chunkypuppy's fudge?  mjdgwd at juno.com
....Did ya buy some of King George's stuff on Houndsbay? He's moved on to
Mishgun pledges. (I'll get to that later.)