[Dailydrool] Miss Becky

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Mon Mar 23 08:54:51 PDT 2009

Dear Miss Becky,

All of us here at Camp Toast are holding you in our hearts and sending lots
of drool. WE have known Miss Becky for a lot of years and love her very
much. I can still remember when Becky and Melba Toast were famous for their
table top dancing, now Melba watches over all the hounds from her cloud and
Toshi Teriyaki has taken over the table top entertainment business. Miss
Becky is a fighter and will stay with her very good slave Georgie as long as
she can.

Here's to you Miss Becky we loves you big!

Yola Bean Toshi Teriyaki and Harry Hat (and auntie sandy)