[Dailydrool] Brudder Nigel to Brudder Elwood

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 15:31:34 PDT 2009

Riiiiinnnnggggggg, Riiiiinnnnnnngggggg, Riiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg
Brudder Elwood git da phone, dis fing bin a inneruptin da brudder life alll dey. Otey. I git da phone.
Haaaalloo, dis da Brudder, gib it youze best shot. Woof nowz.
HEY--Brudder Nigel, hows it hangin dere me man??
Whoa, youze Momma clean da home, she go down da road, and she com home wif shark wif pawz???
Nigel, youze sure it be shark??
Dooze it gotz da fin an ebberyfing?
It do, huh, an it bite you wherez??
Brudder Nigel dis not gud newz, why Brudder Elwood git da woolies jus lissin to where it bite youze an I no ebbin got dem fings no more, youze gotz to purtect youze package dere Brudder.?How be Llewis tekein dis critter?
Whoa, youze sey he bitin da big book ob wurdz?
An it still suckin air affer all dis? Whut youze gonna do?
Youze a comin to da beach huh?, Well dat be fine, but member we gotz da Elder Clara whut kin gas da home.
Youze comin on da bus huh, otey, dis all gud, da Brudder pik youze up. I git da limmo.
Why dis remind Brudder Elwood ob liddel song---I be tappin me SHORT toebones to da tunez- I sing fur youze.
Hop on da bus Gus
Make a new plan Stan
No need to be coy Roy
Just set yourself free-
Oh yea Nigel, me Momma she ani't a doin no cleanin, we be safe herez at me home.
Bring da speedo's an da gas mask.

Welcome Conley-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake