[Dailydrool] Tear Soup book for grieving

Karen Steflik k9casa at escapees.com
Mon Mar 23 21:08:08 PDT 2009

I read the book Tear Soup a few years ago at a friends house and found
it to be a wonderfully soothing book about grief.  It has ADORABLE
illustrations of Bassets.  It can be found on Amazon.com and was
awarded the best children's book in 2001 by one bookseller company.

My heart goes out to all those hurting from losing houndies recently.
It's been 5 years tomorrow that Sport died while we were on the plane
to Europe...it gets easier but it never goes away.

Love, hugs, drool, and smooches,

Karen and the k9casa
Spike, Snowy, Gomer, Rosie, and Georgie Porgie Puddin Pie aka POTUS

Spike    www.dogster.com/?54883
Snowy  www.dogster.com/?56174
Gomer  www.dogster.com/?344428
Rosie   www.dogster.com/?899849