[Dailydrool] justin and helen

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Mar 24 02:39:50 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all who need.

In one of my postings I mentioned Helen. Helen was William,s mother who
lived with us when she was not traveling which was frequent. When Helen
was at home Justin never left her side .H e went shopping with her
always sitting in the front seat upright so that he could see what was
happening. While Helen was driving he never moved around .They also used
to pick me up at the station when I took train to work. Justin was
always helping Helen in the kitchen and was our official food sampler
and it was either paws up for approval or paws down for not so good. On
a Friday Helen would pick me up at work with Justin were he was shown
around and seemed to know exactly what I was doing when not at home.
More often than not we would take Justin to a dog friendly restraunt and
he would be given a doggy platter from the kitchen. Justin ate at road
houses and was even taken to drive in theatres with his young nephew
whose company he enjoyed. Justin had a built in clock and used to paw
Helen telling her it was time to fetch me.

Justin those were the days

Jade I want them days too

Slaves Johnathan and William